Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Sun Dec 21, 2014 8:46 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:37 am 
Hero
Hero

Hello,
Wisling has released an update for tibia 10.38, See change log below..

Please remember to donate for a better future

If there are any issues please post in the bugs section. Please do not open new threads if there are already existing ones.
If you would like to provide feedback please post in the Users' Opinions section.

Download Link:
http://sourceforge.net/projects/tibiaauto/files/tibiaauto/2.40.0/

Change log:

Code:
2.40.0 3.31.2014
Enhancements:
 Tibia Auto: updated for Tibia 10.38
 Seller: Added option to suggest how much banker should withdraw based on items needing to be purchased.
 Banker: Changed the "Withdraw up to keep on hand" to "Always have Keep on Hand" and removed dependence on seller.
 Seller, Banker: Added 5 second timeout after banking or selling before starting again.
 Cavebot: Loot from floor constantly looks for items to pick up that are <= 1 sqm.
 Login: Does not keep trying to log in after wrong password is entered.
 Map Research: Movable, blocking objects no longer cause mapper to research them as blocking unless they are in the way.

Defects:
 Login: Made backpack opener work only for non-premium accounts(for now until I can allow users to minimize premium ad windows)
 Auto Go/Log: Character not moved alarm only activates when online.
 Seller, Banker: No longer stops by these if it has nothing to do there.
 Cavebot: Fixed 'Loot from floor' bug that removed certain items from list of looted items.
 Cavebot: Made looting from floor more aggressive, but still avoids being led away with items.
 Cavebot: Fixed bug causing bot to infrequently attack twice in a row quickly.
 Login: Removed lag for logging in when Login window has never been opened.  Status messages start from when window is opened.
 Login: Fixed error with mutex not being freed and holding up all other clients.
 Spellcaster: Added login check to not send spells when not logged in.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:00 am 
Rat
Rat

you destroyed my stamina refil script, i was using charater not moved even to enable auto login after x time ;s

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:09 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

Yeah u were supposed to write thank you nothing more, do it better if u can... Thank you very much for very fast update :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:14 am 
Rat
Rat

hey, when i use the link it does not work, same with the last update, i dont know why, can somebody send me tibiauato.exe instead? sorry for my bad english. thanks in advance. peace!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:30 am 
Rat
Rat

it seems i cant reach sourceforge website at all. dont know why, it started a week ago. very sad couse i realy like your guys tibia auto, very nice program. and for free! but pleace help me get around this little problem :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:55 am 
Rat
Rat

OK. now i got it working using a proxy site on internet. Like "hide my ass" or somthing, dont think it matter wich. and it all works fine! :) so if anyone else have the same problem (im in sweden dont know if thats the problem) here is a possible solution!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:14 am 
Rat
Rat

My character now starts to deposit/withdraw back and forth and gets stuck....and i havent changed anything...please fix this and keep the good work up man :D Thanks alot man!

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:21 am 
Dwarf
Dwarf

I'm from Poland and all is fine with download :)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 pm 
Rat
Rat

DEBUG OPEN :s

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 1:23 pm 
Rat
Rat

Thanks! Really fast release.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 5:06 pm 
Rat
Rat

I have problem with TA ; ( . Trying to start Tibia auto, and nothing. I have tibiaauto32.exe in my process but i haven`t on screen.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 8:26 pm 
Hero
Hero

masterzibi wrote:
I have problem with TA ; ( . Trying to start Tibia auto, and nothing. I have tibiaauto32.exe in my process but i haven`t on screen.

tibia auto's executable is called 'tibiaauto.exe' not 'tibiaauto32.exe' therefore it sounds like you haven't downloaded the program from the link in the first post and have installed a virus.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:33 pm 

Orimorfus wrote:
you destroyed my stamina refil script, i was using charater not moved even to enable auto login after x time ;s

That is very true, online and offline statuses based on time online or time offline would be useful.
I also think that adding a few functions based on the absolute time of your computer would be a good addition to TA.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 9:35 pm 

qube_swe wrote:
My character now starts to deposit/withdraw back and forth and gets stuck....and i havent changed anything...please fix this and keep the good work up man :D Thanks alot man!

The banker and seller both changed with respect to how they interact with each other. I would check out the new checkboxes and play around with it. I removed a feature that was only added because the seller could not tell the banker how much to withdraw.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 01, 2014 10:39 pm 
Rat
Rat

Quote:
tibia auto's executable is called 'tibiaauto.exe' not 'tibiaauto32.exe' therefore it sounds like you haven't downloaded the program from the link in the first post and have installed a virus.

I was not accurate, I have a process called "tibiaauto.exe*32" and i download this form that link ; (
(I was skanned this 3 times and it`s clear).

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 36 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3  Next