Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:34 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Wed May 07, 2014 4:21 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

At the moment I can't really see any reason why it's crashing. Seems to be random.
Sometime TA crashes after 10mins, sometimes it's fine for hours. Only while skilling I never had problems.

I also checked the eventviewer as well, like Sonar suggested. I got the same output like Daniel with MFC42.DLL crashes. But it is exactly the same error message like the one you get when you just close the tibia client and therefore TA crashes. So I don't think it's a real help...

PostPosted: Thu May 08, 2014 3:06 am 
Wolf
Wolf

i also found random crashes, more often with waypoints thant without them like when training.

mine were related to the mfc42.dll too, maybe when wisling said tibia itself crashed eventually it translated into the app crashing for beliving the client failed?

i also got an strange behavior from a script made from carlin to forest fury, i dont know but it kept crashing randomly, showing random data in the char stats windows like getting skills at a distorted rate or wrong skills completely also when i opened it in explorer or chrome the browsers hanged and the file kept growing and growing indefinitly, i got the file but i wont upload it unless requested since i dont wanna be held responsible for frying someones machine.

its very real that usually the bot works as intended for long hours but it goes crazy too sometimes

PostPosted: Fri May 09, 2014 1:47 pm 
Rat
Rat

Maybe with lower FPS?
Mine has run smoothly with 2 accs on
When runnign 3 and one crashes, the other to go on quiete well overnight.

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 11:00 am 
Monk
Monk

All crashs ale random! Tested by me! Always RANDOM
We can only wait for next release TA, small patch

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:08 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Ok, crashing all the time.

Is it the end?

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:20 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Thats curious...because in the 2 laters versions, that happened to me all the time

PostPosted: Sat May 10, 2014 12:51 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Just received this message and I haven't ever seen it b4:
09:47 Tibia Auto: rept 1,scan 1, xtend 0, rsvd 0, ctxt 0, keyst 0, transst 0, keyCode=27
09:47 Tibia Auto: tm 206847156
09:48 Tibia Auto: Registered pipe handle 1010 is not being read from fast enough. Recieved 96 entries in 10 seconds.104 8 206863921

PostPosted: Sun May 11, 2014 9:20 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

they are NOT random!

ive isolated a failure with auto log when monitor for VIP online status is enabled. it crashes and crashes fast, so i disabled that and i can enjoy countless hours of botting without issue

btw. i tried usin administratior right, ownership of the folder, security permission, etc. nothing worked, that feature is broken and it triggers the crash.

so please try very methodically to troubleshoot your scripts (without updating the original with this realease, use a copy) maybe you can find the source of your particular crash and that would really help in the fixing.

pd. since this is open source, maybe someone can make a tutorial into the basics of the tibia auto code.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 9:12 am 
Hero
Hero

I think we can safely assume there are a number of issues with this release. Unless you have something new to add please do not post here.

PostPosted: Mon May 12, 2014 11:08 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Btw, after that bug, my cavebot stopped working at all.
Now it recognizes corpses and random items/grounds as Permanent teleporters, even if I disable Map Research.
Tried to reinstall TA and nothing works.

PostPosted: Fri May 16, 2014 3:55 pm 
Rat
Rat

leillox88 wrote:
they are NOT random!

ive isolated a failure with auto log when monitor for VIP online status is enabled. it crashes and crashes fast, so i disabled that and i can enjoy countless hours of botting without issue

Same here!

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 1:29 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

In fact they are completely random. I play in a opt-pvp world, no need to turn that feature on (and as a matter of fact, I rarely use auto go/log). And I can't even open TA anymore.

Honestly, I would LOVE some feedback here :')

PostPosted: Sat May 17, 2014 6:43 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Sooooo
I can point one thing...It has something to do with opening stuff (Backpacks,Bags,Dps,Corpses) or something with Auto Go xD
Tested the Corym Seller, and it's been crashing like, once in 5 minutes.

AAAAnd another thing, anyone got some news about wisling? 2 weeks no notice xD starting to be afraid -q

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 12:34 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

visusio wrote:
Btw, after that bug, my cavebot stopped working at all.
Now it recognizes corpses and random items/grounds as Permanent teleporters, even if I disable Map Research.
Tried to reinstall TA and nothing works.

that doesnt mean everything is faulty, maybe its not the VIP feature for you, but i assure you its not random or completely faulty for good, it can run for good hours if you manage to find whats troubling you, i did and im fine, cant let the guy 100% afk cuz the vip thingy its troubled but everything else its fine and dandy!

PostPosted: Sun May 18, 2014 3:20 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

leillox88 wrote:
that doesnt mean everything is faulty, maybe its not the VIP feature for you, but i assure you its not random or completely faulty for good, it can run for good hours if you manage to find whats troubling you, i did and im fine, cant let the guy 100% afk cuz the vip thingy its troubled but everything else its fine and dandy!

I understand your point, even though I can't agree w/ you. Check my previous posts in this thread, I was exactly like you guys. TA was running bliss for me, until a completely random bug ruined everything. My entire point is: that MAY have something to do with VIP/Auto Go, just as it MAY have something to do with auto attack; auto login; fluid drinker; auto seller.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next