Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Wed Dec 12, 2018 5:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:48 pm 

This is a more stable release that the previous one.
It should stop freezing and should work without crashing, though there are still some things to work out.

I also added a few NPCs to sellers and fixed some smaller issues.

The link to the file is available on Sourceforge.
https://sourceforge.net/projects/tibiaa ... to/2.57.1/

Code:
2.57.1 3.22.2015
Enhancements:
 sellers.csv: Added Dawnport NPCs
Defects:
 Installer: added error messages and download links for all required dll files.
 Cavebot: Fixed TA freezing when opening some containers

This version still does not support windows XP!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 6:59 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

For some reason, when i open, it select the characters and... Nothing happen =x T.A Wont appear.
Been using the two (Tibia and T.A) on adminstration mode.

Van's version where working with some bugs.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:07 pm 
Dwarf Soldier
Dwarf Soldier

It still asks me for the .dll's in your new version as well. After putting them manually, what FuzzyDucky says, the TA screen won't appear. Thanks for looking into it again!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:27 pm 
Rat
Rat

in this version is this same to old i do:
I have win 7 84x bit.
Install vcredist_x86.exe from http://www.microsoft.com/en-us/download ... x?id=40784 run tibia and TA as administrator. but i have error missing file MSVCP120D.dll . i try download it manualy but i find it only for 32 bit version. but i try and copy it to TA folder and windows/system32 but TA steel not work. i try in cmd "regsvr32 MSVCP120D.dll" but i have error. i dont know what i must do to fix it...
somone have any idea?

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 7:38 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Ohh, and i should add, the process of TibiaAuto stays on, drainig Ram even after i've closed Tibia.

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:39 pm 
Rat
Rat

Hey i just downloaded the new version and ive notice a pretty epic bug i dont know if that the bug but like when you start the bot without any container open it run fine once you open ur container
(I had 4) ive got an error of assersion for mfc120d.dll and ive 3 choise 1 Ignore 2 retry 3 cancel (i think) well i noticed too that the seller is bugged in the same way as the cave bot is and i noticed something else when you are on ur depot the bot seem to just stop and bug (No error message) the cpu just go up and up until it reach 100% of use (i think its the title of the dp that making that happen)

EDIT: in the last version i could run it and every thing was running fine beside the banker could not
deposit and keep on hand to buy pots and there where sometime the same depot and container bug that i talked about like the bot just stop and the cpu go up and up until it reach 100% of use

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 8:50 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

So.. not working for me.. i have win 7 64x, i run tibia as admin and TA as admin and when i select char. nothing happend.

But i download this one from Van... and its working for me :) (i first download this 3 .dll files and put to TA folder... and then this version is working)

Van wrote:
//edit: If someone is eager to test a Release build with WinXp support there it goes:
https://www.dropbox.com/s/45m796pvwuekr ... 6.exe?dl=0

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 10:36 pm 
Stalker
Stalker

FuzzyDucky wrote:
For some reason, when i open, it select the characters and... Nothing happen =x T.A Wont appear.
Been using the two (Tibia and T.A) on adminstration mode.

Van's version where working with some bugs.

Same here, Van's version working on me too, this one doesn't open after character selection.
(Tested with XP sp3 compaility and normal windows 7 x64)

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:06 pm 
Rat
Rat

Excellent! Works fine. Thank You so much!!

PostPosted: Sun Mar 22, 2015 11:47 pm 
Rat
Rat

My Problem :cry: :cry:

so it appears the character and select OK grip and it appears

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 2:25 am 

I'll have to look into a few of the things mentioned in the previous thread(and this one) and figure out what is causing problems on various versions of windows.
Rebel might have some ideas as well.

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:19 am 
Rat
Rat

still main windows of TA wont appear for me. Windows 8

PostPosted: Mon Mar 23, 2015 8:36 am 
Site Admin

There are some bugs still being processed with this new TA versions due to the changes made to the program TA was ported from. It's a start but TA will be up and running in a few weeks.. Just wait for the changes made by Rebell (formerly known as Van) to propagate and Wisling committing to the new version.

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 12:21 am 
Ghost
Ghost

the version of the post does not work...

the version that van put on dropbox works "well" ... but sometimes the cavebot stop and the program does not answer, and u must reopen all like a adm...

sometimes ta runs good for... hours... aometimes in minutes break.... and apear this

01:12 Tibia Auto: A python script using getFunDef function type 3(incoming packet reading) is not being read from fast enough. Recieved 1010 entries in 116 seconds.10 121 5

(THIS IS WHAT MAKE CHAR STOP CAVEBOT)

and the drop list does no work

tip: open all like adm, enter with unknow char and load the script... after this u enter in char... works well

a bug: im hunting dragon lords.... the dragon lord use fire bomb but the TA does not ignore the firefield when DL runs...

and pls tell me how i can hide the tibia client... i want bot but dont want show tibia client in windows bar.... i want hide it like tibia auto hide :D

Last edited by Heave on Fri Mar 27, 2015 7:03 am, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Tue Mar 24, 2015 4:56 am 
Rat
Rat

Auto Attack para de funcionar ao abrir o corpo para pegar o loot.... Se colocar somente para caçar e não abrir corpos, ele funciona normal, mais se colocar para abrir o corpo e pegar loot, para de funcionar e trava e fecha sozinho....

To usando o 2.57.1
To 2.57.1 using

Auto Attack stops working when opening the body to loot .... If you only to hunt and not open bodies, it works normal, more put to open the body and pick up loot, stops working and closes and locks alone ....

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 81 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next