Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Thu Dec 13, 2018 4:32 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 3:53 pm 
Rat
Rat

i have same problem and when i open it as administrator i select the character and nothing happen !!

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Last edited by gogo999 on Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:39 pm, edited 2 times in total.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 6:40 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Well, two bug reports to give :3
1- Still, an old bug is here my friends! The Attacking Player from the AutoGo still triggers when ANY player attack ANYTHING on the screen :P
For exemple, i've setted it on mintwallin to test, and on the begginig it were ok, lone place. When i were going back to Thais, on the way the bot saw another player attacking an Orc and triggered the alarm :P

2- Another bug with AutoGo that i've been having is, that i set up to Go to DP whenever a white skull appear on screen, and then logout there. I normally put the persistente, so the bot WILL go to the DP and Logout. The tooltype says, that the auto-go will reset when the actions are executed, or the destination is rechead. But this doesn't seen to work that way, the bot goes to the depot, and when entering the safe zone, it'll logout. Then, let's say, 15 minutes later when my AutoLogin start the bot again, it'll logout immediatly , because the alarm were still triggered.
As i understood, with the persistente option on, it should have ended the alarm, and reseted the script to the starting state after it successfully had reached the DP or Logged Out :P
If it isn't that, way, it would be a lovely option to add to the bot.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 7:12 pm 
Rat
Rat

first time doesn't work for me.. i installed the Visual Studio 2013, run as admin when i select the char, nothing happens :(

win 8.1 x64 [yes]

junior182 wrote:
Attachment:
Capturar.PNG

I don't know why, but everytime i open this message appears :cry:

run as admin, I had this error, and it worked but now when i select the character nothing happens omg

PostPosted: Fri Apr 10, 2015 10:18 pm 
Rat
Rat

Altruvius wrote:
Awwwwesome, you're the man Wisling, will test out

Well, about 18 hours later of botting and no crashes, so that seems fixed :)

I still have the issue where I can't edit tile configuration in show map? Or was there a fix for that I just couldn't find on the forums? Love me some TA, but not being able to use boat traveller is very depressing =/

PostPosted: Sat Apr 11, 2015 8:15 pm 
Rat
Rat

Guys, maybe any ideas? Did anybody have solution for our problem with running TA?

Problem solved! I had old files on another part of my disk. When I removed them, TA started working correctly :D

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 12:06 pm 
Stalker
Stalker

8 bots running trough the whole night, no problems. Good work.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:01 pm 
Rat
Rat

This application has failed to start because mfc120d.dll was not found. Re-installing the application may fix this problem. I've done everything you guys said and Downloaded the dll file manually and got the exact path but this still goes on. Using Windows vista 32x.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:02 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

5 bots running all night, all day... this version is pretty solid like a metal rock :D

**i had test a little on my main char, when i bot with him the ta crashes... but in 4 hours using this new version. No more crashes on him... i will test more in main char... but i know that the bugs are fixed...

*** The TA does not follow dragon lord when it run... but i fix this bug with keep distance + diagonal python script.... he stand on diagonal and follow the DL....

PostPosted: Sun Apr 12, 2015 5:07 pm 
Stalker
Stalker

nothing happens after i choose my char and click ok. :( pls help! i have windows 8.1 x64, and i have microsoft c++ 2005, 2008 and 2013 installed.

-//-

In Wisling We Trust

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 12:41 am 
Rat
Rat

Klarck wrote:
nothing happens after i choose my char and click ok. :( pls help! i have windows 8.1 x64, and i have microsoft c++ 2005, 2008 and 2013 installed.

-//-

In Wisling We Trust

Same here! ;((

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 5:24 pm 
Rat
Rat

Guys
Try running both, Tibia and TA as administrator. Worked for me :)

My TA 2.57.2 doesnt want to use spells onto Coryms (exori/exori hur).
Anyone knows why?

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:01 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

krostekkk wrote:
Guys
Try running both, Tibia and TA as administrator. Worked for me :)

My TA 2.57.2 doesnt want to use spells onto Coryms (exori/exori hur).
Anyone knows why?

because TA give more priority to heal spells.... and coryms (4+) hit good :D

PostPosted: Mon Apr 13, 2015 10:23 pm 
Rat
Rat

Heave wrote:
5 bots running all night, all day... this version is pretty solid like a metal rock :D

Do you use boat traveller script on any of your bots? Because I still cant edit tiles in TA for it

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:21 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

Altruvius wrote:

Do you use boat traveller script on any of your bots? Because I still cant edit tiles in TA for it[/quote]

sorry but i dont use boat traveller

PostPosted: Tue Apr 14, 2015 7:31 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

Go wisling... go rebell we belive in you :D

**ps: when i use TA and the chars goes to bank... its stuck on it... the char use the bank... go away but return to it... in the past this didnt happen...

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 30 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2