Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:52 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 7:07 am 

This release features a revamped auto go/log module that Akilez has been working on for some time now with tonnes of new features.

Please post any suggestions and bug you find here.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 8:52 am 
Hero
Hero

ImageImage
This is the new Auto Go/Log Module. After literally months of development and testng I have added several new feature to the module and answered many of the feature request of the past regarding the module.

Thousands of configurable alarms grouped in seven main categories.
    14 action types fully configuarable to a variety of options.
    Familliar set of generalized options.
    Smaller dialog window.
I am going to take some time here in the next few posts to explain some of the changes. Meanwhile Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:16 am 
Hero
Hero

In this post i would like to discuss the alarm types that are now available for configuration and use:
    Skill - Alarms can now be configured against a player's skills and levels, triggering when a player's level in a particular category increases, or reaches a given completion level.
    Resource - Alarms can be configured against any concievable resource either less than, more than or equal to a given level. Resource include HP, MP, Soul Pooints, experience, Item Space and Capacity among others.
    Status - All the status flags are now configuarable for use in your botting, when a given status flag is active the alarm will activate.
    Proximity - Now you can individually configure alarms to trigger when players, creatures, GMs and any given skull type is present, is not present or is lingering around for too long.
    Online Status - Track your own or one of your VIP-listed friend's online status.
    Items - Monitor and react to item quantities.
    General -alarm type that either mad up their own category or just didn't make it in one of the other fall here. Monitor messages around and to you or make sure noone is pushing you, simple as that.
ImageImage
Given the numerous types you can onfigure the module to help you do whatever you might have wanted in the past and have it react in just the way you want. Enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:36 pm 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

that looks awasome. great imrovemet. though white list could have been in first page, its used a lot if you want alarm when people are in that cave and want to exclude other botters that are harmless.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 1:42 pm 
Hero
Hero

Strazdas wrote:
that looks awasome. great imrovemet. though white list could have been in first page, its used a lot if you want alarm when people are in that cave and want to exclude other botters that are harmless.

It doesn't matter what "page" number its on. It's a universal setting and should go with the universal (General) settings. Honestly the things you guys complain about amaze me! The controls on the First tab are going to be used a LOT more than any on the General Settings tab, if you want to use that kind of reasoning.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 6:23 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Ahahaha nice job man, i'm gonna check it right away. Also i know how hard it is to test and debug an application , so guys don't complain about things like that. I mean let's say Akilez changes the GUI so you like it, someone else will come and say he prefered the first one.
Cya

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 9:13 pm 
Hero
Hero

petitcoeur wrote:
Ahahaha nice job man, i'm gonna check it right away. Also i know how hard it is to test and debug an application , so guys don't complain about things like that. I mean let's say Akilez changes the GUI so you like it, someone else will come and say he prefered the first one.
Cya

Thanks petitcoeur, I hopw everyone takes that into account when moving to this new module. The changes I've made are reasonably tested, but as any programmer can attest, there is almost ALWAYS places where the best intentions break down. Politely describe and shortcomings and bugs in this module and I will address them as soon as possible. To be completely honest I've already added features to this modules that weren't present in it 13 hours ago. I expect there will need to be more changes addressed as adoption and use becomes more prevalant.

Also note that due to the near complete changing of the inner workings of this module, all old saved scripts will need to be reworked to meet the new specifications.

Tester's note: Anyone testing this module please report any inconsistensies in the Screenshotting action. As a part of adding new features, I noticed a slight tendancy, one that never came up in testing, to take pictures of the wrong window area. I hope this is a localized bug to the new features I added last night, but it may crop up in the existing screenshot operations. If this does occur, save your settings and restart the bot. This usually corrects the issue. The error seems to occur in 40-50% of starts/restarts, though if in one particular start the screenshot action works, it will work consistantly throughout the entire session.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:25 pm 
Hero
Hero

So, for those looking to Adopt the new module for use in your botting action it s appropriate to discuss the changes to and the new features. As such I'd like to take some time to discuss and describe the new actions that can be taken when a particular alarm is triggered.

In the past, there was a small handful of options to choose from, most of which involved going to a runaway point. Some of these actions were broken to the point of being in distinguishable from another. Most were severely limited and had poor interaction with other modules.

Now let's discuss what's new:
    Go to Runaway - A runaway point is a user-defined coordinate (General Options) to which the bot will attempt to take your character when an alarm triggers. This is and should be considered a relatively safe location away form the botting action. This is considered a secondary priority point and will be overridden if another alarm calls for a priority point runaway (Depot).
    Go to Start - A start position is generally considered to be a user-defined coordinate (General Options) where the botting is to take place. However if your needs are that you need the bot to go to a tertiary runaway this can be used to do so as well. Simply uncheck the "Maintain Start Position" in General Options.
    Go to Depot - Depots are generally considered the safest places to be because of their no-combat properties. Hence this is used a first priority runaway. In the case of three separate alarms triggered at the same time runaway priority would be give to the depot first then to the runaway position and finally to any start position configured as a runaway position.
    Cast Spell - Certain spells can be useful when a situation arises, but are rather useless otherwise, rather then spam casting it "just in case" you can now configure an alarm to cast the spell only when/while the situation warrants it. The spells are preconfigured to know how much mana is available and how long of a duration they have before wearing off. The spell will continue to cast and wait for the duration to expire as long as there is mana enough to do so and only as long as the alarm is triggered.
    Take Screenshot - For a long time this feature has been requested and now it is a reality. You can choose from 4 options. You can take a single screenshot, three screenshots in rapid (1sec) succession, or you may take a screen shot every 5 or 10 seconds for the duration of the alarm. If the client window is buried under other windows or minimized the bot will attempt to bring the window to the foreground (a necessity for screenshotting) and take the picture. If the client window was minimized it will return the client window to the taskbar afterward.
    Attack - This module does not perform any actual attack actions, however, this will control the action of the cavebot module to facilitate attacking or ignore creatures and/or player in configured alarm situations. If the cavebot is not started and the attack option is selected, the module will turn on the cavebot. If the cavebot is active and the attack option is NOT selected this will disable the cavebot's attacking operations. BE sure that you have set the correct setting here. Be also sure that your cavebot, whether enabled or disable, is configured to the settings you would prefer the bot to attack with if you are going to use this option to force-start the cavebot.
    Log Out - Sometime discretion is the better part of valor if you want to simply log off rather than fight, you can do so with this option. The module will not attempt to log you off if you have a log-out block of any kind.
    Shutdown Computer - A hari kari-style maneuver that will turn off your PC if a given alarm is triggered.
    Maximize Tibia - A notification of sorts, this action option will maximize the associated Tibia client window as a way of alerting the user to a situation. Note this is not necessary when taking screenshots, but may be desirable.
    Audio Alarm - As in the past, each alarm can be configured with an audio alert. Unlike before, it is now possible to completely change the .wav file used and each alarm can make different sounds. Sounds should be placed in the sounds folder off the mods folder in the TA folder. (<TA>\mods\sound)
    Log Events - A single saved text file per day will log the triggering and completion of an alarm that occurs while this option is selected.
    Start Modules - Before, it was possible only to suspend all modules in an emergent situation. Now, you can also activate a separate module to handle a specific situation when the alarm is triggered. Multiple separate selection are possible, so two, three or all modules can be activated at once. Be sure that the modules being activated are properly configured as well. The modules started this way will reactive once the alarm trigger is no longer valid.
    Stop Modules - Before, it was possible only to suspend all modules in an emergent situation. Now, you can suspend specific modules to handle a specific situation when the alarm is triggered. Multiple separate selection are possible, so two, three or all modules can be suspended at once. Be sure that the modules being activated are properly configured as well. The modules started this way will reactive once the alarm trigger is no longer valid.
As always enjoy!

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 10:31 pm 

since this module is almost always the one thing that changes based on the character using it, there was little need to make the most recent TA recognize xml tags saved in older script files.

If anyone has any good reason why this should be added over any other feature please let us know.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 09, 2010 11:40 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Akilez wrote:
Maximize Tibia - A notification of sorts, this action option will maximize the associated Tibia client window as a way of alerting the user to a situation. Note this is not necessary when taking screenshots, but may be desirable.

When you say it's going to maximize the tibia window (for example for the screenshot feature), is it going to maximaze the right window even if many tibia are open? I mean is it going to check for the window with the logged char where the auto-go/log has been trigered?

Akilez wrote:
Take Screenshot - For a long time this feature has been requested and now it is a reality. You can choose from 4 options. You can take a single screenshot, three screenshots in rapid (1sec) succession, or you may take a screen shot every 5 or 10 seconds for the duration of the alarm. If the client window is buried under other windows or minimized the bot will attempt to bring the window to the foreground (a necessity for screenshotting) and take the picture. If the client window was minimized it will return the client window to the taskbar afterward.

I tried the screenshot feature. First question is where does it save the screenshots?
Also, when the window tibia wasn't the first window (the top window), it kept saying "Could not create file for writing" every 3 seconds or so.

Akilez wrote:
Log Events - A single saved text file per day will log the triggering and completion of an alarm that occurs while this option is selected.

Well, I read in TibiaAuto that this will create a log file in the Logs folder of TA. It seems like there is no Logs folder, and when I activated the feature, none was created, neither any file that could look like a log file.

Cya!

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 1:42 am 
Hero
Hero

petitcoeur wrote:
When you say it's going to maximize the tibia window (for example for the screenshot feature), is it going to maximaze the right window even if many tibia are open? I mean is it going to check for the window with the logged char where the auto-go/log has been trigered?

It should, but honestly I didn't test multi client applications.

petitcoeur wrote:
I tried the screenshot feature. First question is where does it save the screenshots?
Also, when the window tibia wasn't the first window (the top window), it kept saying "Could not create file for writing" every 3 seconds or so.

There should have been a folder addd by the installer at TibiaAuto\Screenshots. The screenshots should be there. If the folder was not created by the installer simply create it and the error message should go away. Also note: the screenshot should not be attempting to make .bmp files, if it is it's because you've interrupted the process somewhere past the "on top" check and made Tibia not the on top window. Perhaps another application was persisting it's own on top status.

petitcoeur wrote:
Well, I read in TibiaAuto that this will create a log file in the Logs folder of TA. It seems like there is no Logs folder, and when I activated the feature, none was created, neither any file that could look like a log file.

There should have been a folder addd by the installer at TibiaAuto\Logs. The logs should be there. If the folder was not created by the installer simply create it and the error message should go away.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:07 am 
Vampire
Vampire

Hello again,
I just tested nearly all of it, here are the bugs i encountered.

Now i have created both Screenshots and Logs folder in TA.
Good news, now the screenshot are being created. Bad news, all the screenshots are bmp files and are completly black, even if tibia window is kept on the top all the time. Maybe i'm missing some dll you are using to take screenshots or some module.

Now for the logs, nothing appears in the Logs when i choose the Event log. Also you said to create the Logs folder and the error message should go away, but there was no error message.

Also, another problem is with the Maximize tibie window feature. I tried it, but instead of maximizing the tibia window, it creates a new window called "NVOGLDC invisible" which is maximized. I can't close that window or move it, and there is nothing in it. To get rif of it i need to close tibia and restart it.

Also, with the Cast Spell feature, at the end of the dropdown menu, there is the choice named "Custom". Is it supposed to let us add our own spell, or use our own spell? Cause if so, it won't let me use any other spells than the ones in the list. (It keep saying "Error! No spell words specified".

For the Logout feature, I tried it with many different conditions, but it won't log me out. Even if I don't have any logout blocks. But the feature is trigerred, cause i see it is activited in the bottom of the window with the "Status:" thing.

For the rest, the other features seem neat!
Cya!
Good luck :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 3:01 am 
Hero
Hero

petitcoeur wrote:
Hello again,
I just tested nearly all of it, here are the bugs i encountered.

Now i have created both Screenshots and Logs folder in TA.
Good news, now the screenshot are being created. Bad news, all the screenshots are bmp files and are completly black, even if tibia window is kept on the top all the time. Maybe i'm missing some dll you are using to take screenshots or some module.

Now for the logs, nothing appears in the Logs when i choose the Event log. Also you said to create the Logs folder and the error message should go away, but there was no error message.

Also, another problem is with the Maximize tibie window feature. I tried it, but instead of maximizing the tibia window, it creates a new window called "NVOGLDC invisible" which is maximized. I can't close that window or move it, and there is nothing in it. To get rif of it i need to close tibia and restart it.

Also, with the Cast Spell feature, at the end of the dropdown menu, there is the choice named "Custom". Is it supposed to let us add our own spell, or use our own spell? Cause if so, it won't let me use any other spells than the ones in the list. (It keep saying "Error! No spell words specified".

For the Logout feature, I tried it with many different conditions, but it won't log me out. Even if I don't have any logout blocks. But the feature is trigerred, cause i see it is activited in the bottom of the window with the "Status:" thing.

For the rest, the other features seem neat!
Cya!
Good luck :P

Well, I was just about to release a new version since I discovered on my own that the logging feature had been rendered useless by something I had tried to "get cute" with. But I guess I will have to go back to the drawing board on some other things as well. back in an hour.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:42 am 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Quote:
It doesn't matter what "page" number its on. It's a universal setting and should go with the universal (General) settings. Honestly the things you guys complain about amaze me! The controls on the First tab are going to be used a LOT more than any on the General Settings tab, if you want to use that kind of reasoning.

ha, i manadged to amaze you! now what i meant was i use it like every half hour when botting to make changes in it and now its 2 clicks away instead of just one! when peopel rant about things like that its a cue that there is nothing seriuos to rankt about.

Also im not rainting but just interested ins creenshot feature. i take it works in windows enviroment if it needs maximizing, because programs liek fraps that inject into tibia itself does not need window to be maximized or visible at all to take screenshots.

As for Bmp problem petitcoeur encoutered, i had similar problem with UOSO. when computer is busy working 100% and UOSO takes screenshot it creates bmp file and converts it to jpg in spare processor time, but since there is no spare processor time it faisl to do so resulting in black blank bmp as it moves onto next screenshot. so there may be similar cause of BMPs within tas feature, though this woul be defeated if he not running it 100%. though if he use MC it is very possible he is running 100% since we know how tibia like to eat processor.

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 9:35 am 
Hero
Hero

Perhaps it is two clicks away, but you can set up the module start it and then click over to the General Options tab leaving it there for when you’d like to add to it during your botting. It’s simple.

Yes, there is no unnecessary intrusion into the Tibia client. I do realize there are probably ways of getting the screenshot we want without maximizing the client window, but: 1. I don't know them immediately (would probably take months more to figure it out) and 2. Several users have expressed deep concerns about the injection of TA into Tibia's processes.

Of lesser import: There is no need for the Tibia client window to be maximized in order to do a screenshot. "Maximized" of course, being the Tibia client window filling the entire screen. The window need simply be restored and "on top". But if you want a maximized screenshot you'd better be either playing with the window maximized, minimized it to the taskbar from a maximized state or select the Maximize Tibia option.

And just for information's sake. Yeah I can see how that problem WOULD cause a black screenshot, however this particular problem has to do with my old method for finding and manipulating the Tibia window. It worked fine on my computer and probably would on some others, but I believe now I have a superior methodology. Petitcoeur would likely have had similar problems with maximizing the Tibia client window; he wouldn't see the Tibia client window flash when an alarm triggered and perhaps more.

Now, I have fixed all of the errors addressed by Petitcoeur, and unless I missed my guess Wisling should be updating the installer and uploading it to SourceForge. Any further oversights will be treated with the same regard and urgency, so keep them coming!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next