Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 2:03 pm 
Rat
Rat

goood job guys will test it now and check for any bugs.....muhuhauhhaha :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 5:49 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Hello Akilez!!!!

I think the module will be completly functionnal soon!!! You are very fast to remove bugs :P.

Of so I uninstalled TibiaAuto and reinstalled it to see if it would create the Logs and the Screenshots folder. Now, it does create the Screenshots folder, but it won't create the Logs one.

So I created the Logs folder by myself and tested the log feature, now it works great :P.

About the maximaze feature, now it also works great maximizing the window tibia.

The screenshot feature is now sending the window to the front before taking screenshots. Now, it still creates BMP files, but now they are completly white, and larger than the black screenshots it used to create :P.

The logout feature works fine too, and i like the "Add Custom Spell" of the spell caster :P.

Edit:
LOL! I just saw the start position/runaway position new feature on the second tab. What are they supposed to do xD? Cause in here, they are completly black.

Anyway nice job!!!!
I reeally don't know what we would do without you and wisling :P

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 7:05 pm 
Hero
Hero

I'm glad you like the fixes. However I'm concerned with your computer's inability to take a proper screenshot. What operating system are you using?

PostPosted: Sat Apr 10, 2010 8:41 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Using Windows Vista :P. I really don't know why this isn't working. Is it working on wisling's computer, or someone's else computer?

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 9:29 am 
Hero
Hero

Ok, So after working with Wisling (and his Windows Vista environment) we've tracked down the reason for the screen shot function not providing more than a black square.

The problem lies in Vista's Desktop Window Manager which, if disabled, will correct the issue with the currently installed Auto go/log module. However, I believe I have found a solution to this. Included in this post is a new version of the Auto go/log module that SHOULD correct the problem. (Wisling had to go to sleep so I have nnone to test it with.) Unzip this module the mods folder of TA and see if that doesn't make screenshotting available to you Vista users. If not I do have one more trick up my sleeve that also SHOULD correct the problem.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:14 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Hehe!
I just tested it and it pwns!!! Now it makes real screenshots :P!
Nice job xD!

Edit :

I tried it with many tibia window open, and like i tought, for the "maximizing feature" and the "screenshot" feature, it always maximize the first tibia window, even if the alarm was trigered by another window. So an idea i had to fix this. You'd have to do like in the client chooser when you open TibiaAuto. You make a list of all the available clients, you read the character's name in the client, then you compare it with the character's name that made the alarm trigger.

Cya!!

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 4:52 pm 
Hero
Hero

Honestly whatever method I use will probably be the same method that TA uses to keep other other modules and other parts of this module, pointing to the right MC window.

Glad the SS works now.

PostPosted: Sun Apr 11, 2010 11:41 pm 
Site Admin

Try changing the names of the tibia windows.. that should "fix" the issue with TA taking screenshots of only the first window..

I usually don't MC, so... I can't say for sure.

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 6:37 pm 

We've fixed the MC issue and added a couple new features and found a few more bugs :) Will be ready for 2.3.0 release soon

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:01 pm 
Rat
Rat

About screenshots.

Made that way:
1) Load config.
2) Auto attack enabled
3) Spell caster enabled
4) Fluid drinker enabled
5) Auto grouping and auto banker enabled
6) Food eater enabled
7) Auto go log config
1.1) Type : Skill
1.2) Attribute : all
1.3) Condition: Level up
1.4) Take screenshot : three times
1.5) And add.
1.6) Enable auto go/logout

Somehow, i made something wrong, because it wount attack anything anymore, TA make pictures over and over and over again. And cavebot just stoped. Using win 7, all programs like tibiaauto and tibia work as administrator. Even compatibility mode is xp mode. So whats wrong, or i forgot something to add?

Teach me : (.

PostPosted: Mon Apr 12, 2010 9:37 pm 
Hero
Hero

Meremehekene wrote:
1.5) And add.

Ok, first I think you have encountered a bug in the way that particular alarm type is handled, since it basically should trigger once (when levelling up) and be done in the blink of an eye. It seems that it is always on... I will have to look in to it when I get home...

Second, the reason the cavebot is not attacking is this, and others need to know this for thier configurations to this new autogo: You did not select "attack". Basically you told TA "NO Attack" so, when an alarm triggers it will basically disable the cavebot. If that's not what you intended, select Attack. Of course in this case the only reason the alarm is going constantly is due to an error, but relevant information nonetheless.

Until I can get this addressed, you can try setting a trigger for: Experience > (experience needed for your next level). which will take a SS when you Level Up.
For the skill level up it might be easier to try: 0%of Level Remaining; take SS every 10 seconds. (you'll get far more SS then you wanted but it should catch the skill's "level up" moment)

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:21 am 
Rat
Rat

Akilez wrote:
Meremehekene wrote:
1.5) And add.

Ok, first I think you have encountered a bug in the way that particular alarm type is handled, since it basically should trigger once (when levelling up) and be done in the blink of an eye. It seems that it is always on... I will have to look in to it when I get home...

Second, the reason the cavebot is not attacking is this, and others need to know this for thier configurations to this new autogo: You did not select "attack". Basically you told TA "NO Attack" so, when an alarm triggers it will basically disable the cavebot. If that's not what you intended, select Attack. Of course in this case the only reason the alarm is going constantly is due to an error, but relevant information nonetheless.

Until I can get this addressed, you can try setting a trigger for: Experience > (experience needed for your next level). which will take a SS when you Level Up.
For the skill level up it might be easier to try: 0%of Level Remaining; take SS every 10 seconds. (you'll get far more SS then you wanted but it should catch the skill's "level up" moment)

Hmm.. Now it's working that way.
Still, first time, when i saw it, i just wanted to put screenshot, not attack mode aswell.. Its lil bit confusing at the first.
Ty.
Now i can add more pictures at my topic ^^.

Going to test MC later on. I hope, its working ^^.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:28 am 
Hero
Hero

iIt will be.

Wsling and I are going to be finishing a bugfix/update soon.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2