Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:08 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 10:53 am 

The new auto go/log module has finally gotten most of the kinks worked out of it.
Thanks to everyone who helped test it and find bugs. We hope everything is working well, but if you notice something you think we should change or a bug to fix post it here or in the Bugs forum

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 6:25 pm 
Rat
Rat

Weee!

Going to test and use it right now.
Ty guys ^^

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 7:52 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

I hadn't installed latest version of Tibia Auto, but I was forced when the HD died so when I reinstalled Tibia Auto, I nearly jizzed in my pants at the whole reworking of spellcaster and auto go/log! Good job TA developpers! :D

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:05 pm 
Rat
Rat

23:58 Tibia Auto: Assigned Teleporter Dest(32450,31988,9)->(32450,31981,9)

Wut..
Anyway, i was lil bit afk, and when i came back from smokepause, i found that assigned teleporter thingy at my default chat...
Im hunting near kazz minos and i want to understand about it ^^ - for my own interest. Could it be, that somebody pushed me at teleport or bot walked in there? Or what?

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:46 pm 
Hero
Hero

Meremehekene wrote:
23:58 Tibia Auto: Assigned Teleporter Dest(32450,31988,9)->(32450,31981,9)

Wut..
Anyway, i was lil bit afk, and when i came back from smokepause, i found that assigned teleporter thingy at my default chat...
Im hunting near kazz minos and i want to understand about it ^^ - for my own interest. Could it be, that somebody pushed me at teleport or bot walked in there? Or what?

Teleport spaces are considered walkable. So yeah you could have been pushed, or perhap TA walked you to the sqare in an attempt the get to a mob, loot some item from the floor, other other event. The message simply informs you that YES TA now understands where that teleporter goes and will use it in future pathing calculations.

Always be be sure to map the path through and back from teleporters if you are going to be botting nearby since things can possibly happen. And not mapping the path back(which may be the same teleporter) could result in you being "stuck" on the opposite side.

PostPosted: Tue Apr 13, 2010 9:50 pm 
Hero
Hero

TheFatOne wrote:
I hadn't installed latest version of Tibia Auto, but I was forced when the HD died so when I reinstalled Tibia Auto, I nearly jizzed in my pants at the whole reworking of spellcaster and auto go/log! Good job TA developpers! :D

Well clean your shorts and let us know if there are any residual bugs in them. Or if you have an idea for additional features. And thanks! (Thanks also to Wisling who helped clean up bugs and "sand off the rough edges" of certain features.)

PostPosted: Wed Apr 14, 2010 1:32 am 
Rat
Rat

Little problem with depositing money at bank.
At cave or anywhere, when limit is 1500 gold, it wount sleep cavebotter. Its just, "half modle sleep", and running at cave, left and right. I have to disable the cavebot, then it goes to depot.
What could have cause that problem?

(All maps have been explored, and with 2.2.3 it worked)

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 4:47 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

First of all: good work. Some really nice improvements.

Some things I noticed so far:

Same problem as Meremehekene. The Autobanker seems to work a little buggy not disabling or supersede the cavebot correctly. I will look into that further to be able to give an more detailed explanation.

With the last AutoGo/log it was possible to make the char go to the runaway/start position and then evoke an action like logout/kill etc. Is that possible with the new autolog as well and I'm just unable to find it or has that feature been removed?

Cheers,
Zgloa

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Thu Apr 15, 2010 10:10 pm 
Hero
Hero

Zgloa wrote:
First of all: good work. Some really nice improvements.

Some things I noticed so far:

Same problem as Meremehekene. The Autobanker seems to work a little buggy not disabling or supersede the cavebot correctly. I will look into that further to be able to give an more detailed explanation.

With the last AutoGo/log it was possible to make the char go to the runaway/start position and then evoke an action like logout/kill etc. Is that possible with the new autolog as well and I'm just unable to find it or has that feature been removed?

Cheers,
Zgloa

First, thanks.
Second, we will be looking into the autobanker and it's appearant inability to suspend the cavebot's walking.
And lastly, the autogo is still a bit in flux and things are being added as they are noticed. The exclusion of the "When point x, y, z is reached:" alarm had been forgotten but will make it back into the mix along side others as requests filter in, but for now no there is no way I can see to do EXACTLY that. you might find away to set-up a second alarm to logout after some condition is reached but i can't see that being what you want. Get creative and see if you can come up with something.

PostPosted: Fri Apr 16, 2010 1:55 am 

I fixed this so it won't fight with the cavebot. It stop the cavebot from walking like normal, but it also stop trying to go to the bank when you are attacking a creature

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 10 posts ]