Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:33 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 11:04 am 

So the update for the most recent TA is out. The only things that have changed however are the VIP alarm and the loot message text.
The VIP alarm associates the correct icons in the dropdown menu with the ones in Tibia.
The loot message no longer looks different than normal.

So any new bugs or comments, feel free to post them here.

From Akilez:
HYBRID MAP
Quote:
I just confirmed my suspicions and have corrected the problem. Anyone who wants to use the Hybrid map method of walking needs to download and copy this file to their mods folder.

tibiaauto_util.dll: download/file.php?mode=view&id=1001167

AUTO GO/LOG
A patch to fix most of the issues encountered in Auto Go/Log: viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1008910

Last edited by Wisling on Tue Jun 29, 2010 4:50 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Added Akilez Hybrid map fix to the 1st post. Added patch for the Auto go/log.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:17 pm 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

The hybrid walker seems to be a little buggy.

Last edited by Craggles_ on Fri May 07, 2010 12:40 pm, edited 1 time in total.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 12:25 pm 
Snake
Snake

As i said the keep distance script doesnt work. It work only after i move anywhere. But it doesn't work without me.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 1:51 pm 
Hero
Hero

Craggles_ wrote:
The hybrid walker seems to be a little buggy.

It is. It's a sore subject with me, but if you read other threads you'll find that I will have a solution that doesn't have the same jerky movement or the bugginess of the hybrid walker

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:03 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

Forced to switch to the TAMap method (since Hybrid Map doesn't work reliably anymore, see the Discussion topic for TA 2.3.2) I realised that from now on I'm walking through campfires burning my feet (extended map research enabled of course). That's not intended, isn't it?

Cheers,
Zgloa

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 2:58 pm 
Hero
Hero

Zgloa wrote:
Forced to switch to the TAMap method (since Hybrid Map doesn't work reliably anymore, see the Discussion topic for TA 2.3.2) I realised that from now on I'm walking through campfires burning my feet (extended map research enabled of course). That's not intended, isn't it?

Cheers,
Zgloa

Not intended, but not wrong either. Find the tile address of the campfire and in the Tibiaauto-tiles.xml change the "walkable" (I forget what it actually says right now) status to '0'.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:09 pm 
Snake
Snake

I have a bug to report. The cave bot doesn't work. At all. It attacks but it does not move. It doesn't move to the waypoints. I reinstalled tibia and TA the latest version and tried everything. It doesn't work.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 3:54 pm 
Hero
Hero

Mantus wrote:
I have a bug to report. The cave bot doesn't work. At all. It attacks but it does not move. It doesn't move to the waypoints. I reinstalled tibia and TA the latest version and tried everything. It doesn't work.

Take it off Hybrid map method as well, there's been some discussion of that this morning.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 4:07 pm 
Snake
Snake

Akilez wrote:
Take it off Hybrid map method as well, there's been some discussion of that this morning.

I did that but it didn't help he still just stand there.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 6:22 pm 
Poison Spider
Poison Spider

Wich TAMap method tha char stop many times while walking and the hunt is very slow..please fix hybrid ^^

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:23 pm 
Hero
Hero

Savio bebeio wrote:
Wich TAMap method tha char stop many times while walking and the hunt is very slow..please fix hybrid ^^

If you've read I do not know what is currently or has been wrong with the Hybrid map method but I will endeavor to fix it. Also I mentioned several times now that a change is coming to the TA map method that will allow us to walk without all of those stops and pauses.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 8:37 pm 
Snake
Snake

Awesome job on the quick update to TA, appreciate the work guys. All the stuff I use is working pretty reliably at the moment. but I don't generally use the bot module anyways. I suppose this isn't the part of the forum for random praise, but I figured you could use a quick thanks after the last few "this is broken fix it" posts lol.

PostPosted: Fri May 07, 2010 9:00 pm 
Hero
Hero

Vatigu wrote:
Awesome job on the quick update to TA, appreciate the work guys. All the stuff I use is working pretty reliably at the moment. but I don't generally use the bot module anyways. I suppose this isn't the part of the forum for random praise, but I figured you could use a quick thanks after the last few "this is broken fix it" posts lol.

Thanks. Once again sorry for all the mistakes in this whole deal but I really did try to be helpful and i'm sure Wisling appreciates your sentiment too. (Since he fixed all/most of my errors of the last few days.)

It's funny though I just had a random thought (Ask my wife how wierd my mind works at times) about why the Hybrid map method is currently broken. When I was playing with some of the undrlying methods that make wlaking possible I had commented out a specific line as a way of confirming that the line was the "action" command. I may have forgotten to reinstate that line before the release. I will check when I get home.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 7:12 am 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Mantus wrote:

Well if you reinstalled tibia auto... Did you deleted all files from Tibia Auto folder after uninstal it? Maybe there is some bad files which you should delete. Try to uninstal TA and delete TA folder also. Install TA after that all.

PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 9:50 am 
Hero
Hero

Nowy93 wrote:
Mantus wrote:

Well if you reinstalled tibia auto... Did you deleted all files from Tibia Auto folder after uninstal it? Maybe there is some bad files which you should delete. Try to uninstal TA and delete TA folder also. Install TA after that all.

As I said I have Identified in my mind the cause and it has nothing to do with something he was likely to have caused.

I just confirmed my suspicions and have corrected the problem. Anyone who wants to use the Hybrid map method of walking needs to download and copy this file to their mods folder.

You do not have the required permissions to view the files attached to this post.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2, 3, 4  Next