Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:10 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next
PostPosted: Sat May 08, 2010 12:53 pm 
Rat
Rat

Thanks guys for the speedy update, it's really nice to see you really on the ball with the developing. I only use healing, mana burning, autogrouping and auto looter and fluid drinker while hunting, plus the rune maker for runes and am really happy with the way it all works.

The recent addon to stop looting while in depot was a brilliant update, looting while in depot caused all sorts of grief!!

Keep up the good work!

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 2:01 pm 
Poison Spider
Poison Spider

Akilez wrote:
Nowy93 wrote:
Mantus wrote:
I have a bug to report. The cave bot doesn't work. At all. It attacks but it does not move. It doesn't move to the waypoints. I reinstalled tibia and TA the latest version and tried everything. It doesn't work.

Well if you reinstalled tibia auto... Did you deleted all files from Tibia Auto folder after uninstal it? Maybe there is some bad files which you should delete. Try to uninstal TA and delete TA folder also. Install TA after that all.

As I said I have Identified in my mind the cause and it has nothing to do with something he was likely to have caused.

I just confirmed my suspicions and have corrected the problem. Anyone who wants to use the Hybrid map method of walking needs to download and copy this file to their mods folder.

Thanks Akilez...now its working very well :)

Also i discovery another bug....the alarme mode is not working when There are a player on the screen for x seconds

PostPosted: Tue May 11, 2010 7:11 pm 
Snake
Snake

here, the distance atack dont works too

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:23 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

I have problems with custom items looting. It loot only Cash : / . I have checked Loot Custom, but it doesn't work.

That version of TA is little problematic. Also Cavebot work only with TA MAP

PostPosted: Wed May 12, 2010 9:25 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

After you check "Loot custom", go in the "Item Config" module, and select the items you wanna loot.

Bout the cavebot, that is not working, Akilez made a patch for it : download/file.php?id=1001167

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 2:06 am 
Snake
Snake

there is someone using the keep_distance script without problems???????
I downloaded tibia. tibia auto and python again, uninstaled all, instaled everything right, downloaded the script as u say I should do and it still doesnt works --'

PostPosted: Thu May 13, 2010 3:59 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Fernandoimp wrote:
I downloaded tibia. tibia auto and python again, uninstaled all, instaled everything right, downloaded the script as u say I should do and it still doesnt works --'

use extended map research and u need to target a creture for the script to run, and you need to enable it in Tibia Auto.

PostPosted: Fri May 14, 2010 7:34 pm 
Snake
Snake

TheFatOne wrote:
Fernandoimp wrote:

use extended map research and u need to target a creture for the script to run, and you need to enable it in Tibia Auto.

I'm using extend and about "u need to target a creture for the script to run, and you need to enable it in Tibia Auto",
if u wanted to mean that I need to atack a creature (red square on it ), I'm doing it too o-o

PostPosted: Sun May 16, 2010 12:44 am 
Rat
Rat

umm i discover a bot issue wen player appears on screen for more than 0 sec it dont even log out wats wrong im lucky im havent been attacked but i would love to have this workin

i put it to take screen shot and to log out after that it does it so quick that it only take less than 1 sec but i stand infront of somebody and it dont even screen shot or log out

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 5:59 pm 
Rat
Rat

when I turn the auto banker, if auto go/log is active, auto banker not working properly, but does not work if auto attack is also active, the bot is enabling and disabling the waypoints, so there will not char the bank deposit the money.

PostPosted: Mon May 17, 2010 11:59 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

HAAAAAAAAAAAAAA I found something that might lead to the solving of the problem with the sio list!!!!!! (not saving healing values correctly when saving config)

Names with more than 1 word :
TheFatOne will be saved
The FatOne will not be saved

Hope it gives a lead xd

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:36 pm 
Rat
Rat

hey there..
i'm having some problem with tibiaauto for tibia 8.50 (v1.20.1, should i update it :oops:)

it's located in the spell caster:

the mana training, life custom spell works fine.. however the strike spell doesn't work at all..
any ideas?

PostPosted: Tue May 18, 2010 12:39 pm 
Site Admin

Yes, don't play OT's..
TA doesn't work well with OT's nor we offer support for it.

There are some workarounds @ the OT Forum.. Check it out and post your questions/issues there.. (it's located @ the Offtopic forum)

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 6:54 am 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

ots or not, shouldnt the feature that is there (custom strike spell) work anyway?

PostPosted: Wed May 19, 2010 7:42 am 
Hero
Hero

Strazdas wrote:
ots or not, shouldnt the feature that is there (custom strike spell) work anyway?

I think the point is that the version of TA he is using, dictated by the OT version he is using may have had a defective Spellcaster module at the time, and we aren't likely to update an old TA version since we don't support OT.

But on the bright side... The currect installation's version of the spellcaster has no problem with the strike spell caster. And since it's a module (plugin to TA) it should be a replaceable component to the installation version he is using. (If he choose to make the effort to copy and replace from one install to the next.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 49 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4  Next