Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:04 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:30 am 
Rat
Rat

i can´t use tibia auto on my computer.
I have change to admin on the program but still the same error message.
that it couldn´t read the ta plz reinstall.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 09, 2010 7:47 am 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Put admin on Tibia also.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 7:21 am 
Monk
Monk

Need add new creature products :)
+ stackable items sometimes bugging (u have 100coins in there, but bot makes look like 1gp and trys to add on that gp, other gp from mosters[makes looting longer])

++ Why we need rune maker?? Maybe change few thing in it? :) (Etc.: Don't put to hands to make)

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:08 pm 
Rat
Rat

Hello

I not access to link for download for TA 2.5.1 for 8.6!!

Problem is occurring? :?:

Tks

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:19 pm 
Site Admin

www.sourceforge.net/projects/tibiaauto

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 10, 2010 5:32 pm 
Rat
Rat

Wow man !!!

tks tks tks :D

PostPosted: Mon Jul 12, 2010 5:38 am 
Skeleton
Skeleton

Hey guys, they bp count bug is only for the 4 first slots of opened backpack..
U guys should find in the sources what makes the bot change the memory adress of the first 4 slots of opened backpack.
Ty

PostPosted: Tue Jul 13, 2010 4:36 pm 

Here's the thing. All info about an item are written in the same place. If TA never changes the memory in the backpacks intentionally, so if it's a problem on our end then it is a memory leak, but then the item ID would get changed too. I think the client doesn't sync properly with what is on the server end.

I believe that either TA is sending a packet but not changing things on the client side...
or there is a bug in the new client where eventually, if you move an item onto a stack in another container directly instead of putting it anywhere and having it autostack, it bugs.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 3:10 am 
Site Admin

Well, I can confirm the 'backpack' bug. I've bolts + GPs + potions on the 1st bp, and every time I loot my 2nd item becomes "1 gp" (or any stackable for that matter) even if it's 100..

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 8:23 am 
Hero
Hero

Wateva wrote:
Well, I can confirm the 'backpack' bug. I've bolts + GPs + potions on the 1st bp, and every time I loot my 2nd item becomes "1 gp" (or any stackable for that matter) even if it's 100..

I can confirm it too and I can add that once after i was kicked I logged back and it was like the 14th slot that was doing it NOT the second anymore.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 5:15 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

I wonder if it's better to post a new bug here or open a separate thread ...
So be it!
Maybe that bug is related to the backpack bug or at least to the new implemented sorting of the client.
I use the sort loot module to use the training mode (weapon switching) while cavebotting as I described in that post. Since the update the sort loot is crashing tibia auto in that moment when it tries to move gp from the main backpack to the designated backpack and the moved goldcoins would exceed the pile maximum of 100 when added to the last pile in the designated backpack.
I hope my description is clear enough to be understood.

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Wed Jul 14, 2010 10:19 pm 
Hero
Hero

Zgloa wrote:
I wonder if it's better to post a new bug here or open a separate thread ...
So be it!
Maybe that bug is related to the backpack bug or at least to the new implemented sorting of the client.
I use the sort loot module to use the training mode (weapon switching) while cavebotting as I described in that post. Since the update the sort loot is crashing tibia auto in that moment when it tries to move gp from the main backpack to the designated backpack and the moved goldcoins would exceed the pile maximum of 100 when added to the last pile in the designated backpack.
I hope my description is clear enough to be understood.

So I am imagining a backpack with 1950 GC in to (19 stacks of 100 and 1 of 50). Then I imagine it will crash when the sorter (looter too possibly) tries to transfer 51+ GC into that backpack.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 5:29 am 
Banshee
Banshee

Almost... it even crashes far earlier!
In your description the transferred backpack would exceed the pile maximum of 100 (per pile) AND the item maximum of 20 per backpack. Actually it already crashes if you have only 50 gp in the (designated) backpack and you loot the 51 gp and the sorter tries to move that 51 (from the main bp) into the designated bp.

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Jul 16, 2010 4:54 pm 
Skeleton
Skeleton

Wisling wrote:
Here's the thing. All info about an item are written in the same place. If TA never changes the memory in the backpacks intentionally, so if it's a problem on our end then it is a memory leak, but then the item ID would get changed too. I think the client doesn't sync properly with what is on the server end.

I believe that either TA is sending a packet but not changing things on the client side...
or there is a bug in the new client where eventually, if you move an item onto a stack in another container directly instead of putting it anywhere and having it autostack, it bugs.

No, the BUG is only on client, TA change the memory of the item on client, if u restart the client without the ta this come back normal.
Download a memoryhacking software and search the adress of 100gps in backpack, them change the count of gps to 9999, this will change and u can see, but if you move or trade this come back to 100, and if u restart or close the memoryhacking this come back to 100 too.
Them i think this is a bug in cavebot code of ta.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 17, 2010 1:08 pm 
Rat
Rat

For a few days I've been having difficulties opening TA.

I Open it, choose my character, click "ok" and then nothing. I wait a while to see if it's just slow to load. but never does. I use ctrl alt del and it's appearing in my Processes tab but not in my Applications tab.

I've uninstalled 100% TA download, reinstall. and get the same thing.

Someone can help me?

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 102 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next