Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:06 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8
PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:14 am 
Rat
Rat

So.... cavebot problem fix'd? D:!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 3:48 am 
Rat
Rat

so the bot stilll skipping monsters!

PostPosted: Mon Oct 25, 2010 12:47 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

I assume so. That problem is still not identified because only very few people are affected and the developers weren't able to reproduce that bug so far which is essential in order to fix it!
v2.7.1 only adresses the following glitches (according to the post of Wisling on friday on http://www.tibiaauto.net):

Runemaker: Saves spell list properly
Runemaker: Making enchanted spears no longer crashes TA
Auto Go: Alarms for equipped items as well as those in open backpacks
Auto Go: Added alarm when hit for more than certain value
Item Config: Saves loot list all the time when saving script
Auto Login: Fixed Tibia window sometimes staying behind other windows when trying to log in

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 2:29 am 
Rat
Rat

chill zgloa just cuz it aint happenin to you chill yo stupid ass out lol your whack!

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 11:11 am 
Banshee
Banshee

How may I understand that post?

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 7:34 pm 
Rat
Rat

Yeah the bot still skip monster D:

So, this can be fixd? .-.

PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 9:58 pm 

Thanks for all your guys' patience and perseverance in reporting the bug where you stop attacking creatures.

I've finally been able to reproduce it and I was able to figure out why it was happening. The number of available creatures has been increased to 1300 from 250. So monsters further down in the list than 250 get ignored. I will make a release soon with this fix.
For now here is a temporary solution.
viewtopic.php?&t=1009433

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:23 am 
Rat
Rat

Thank You very much :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:28 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Wisling wrote:
Thanks for all your guys' patience and perseverance in reporting the bug where you stop attacking creatures.

I've finally been able to reproduce it and I was able to figure out why it was happening. The number of available creatures has been increased to 1300 from 250. So monsters further down in the list than 250 get ignored. I will make a release soon with this fix.
For now here is a temporary solution.
http://www.tibiaauto.net/forum/viewtopic.php?&t=1009433

O.o are you sure about the change from 250 to 1300? I saw no one talking bout this on TPForums, and usually they are very well informed.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 8:52 am 

I checked out how much available space there was for creatures in Tibia's memory and it came out to be a nice number (1300) so I went with it. Not sure if it's actually 1300, I have no idea how I would test that out except on an OT.

PostPosted: Mon Nov 29, 2010 3:30 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Couldn't we just have TA flush it's memory every 30 minutes~(or so to speak, I don't know much about programming.. :( ) and save the config (.xml file) and then close TA, re-open and reload the config?

Could be something looking like this:

-Send message 5 minutes prior to refresh.
(Message displayed in client: [b]Refreshing client in 5 minutes. This could cause slight lags.[/b])

-15 seconds before the said refresh happens, save the .xml file. If the .xml file is on a network location that is no longer accessible, save to temporary folder.
(Message displayed in client: [b]Saving config file now...[/b])

-Disable all modules but fluid-drinker and spellcaster (or find a way to build a stand-alone application that would consist of these 2 modules only, sort of a TA Lite, with healing only).

-Close TA (not the healing modules in the other application TA brings up)

-Re-open and re-inject TA, load the last known config used for the character.

-If the operation goes according to plan, display a confirmation message. ([b]Operation was successful. Next refresh in 30 minutes.[/b])

I know this is incredibly far fetched but hey, this is what I think would be the "best" solution.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8