Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:56 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next
PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 6:07 am 
Monk
Monk

I was having same problem with cave... Scarabs ignored... Last time I check, it looked fine (i was exping over 20min with no problems) and then i left pc, i got dead in 30min. Come on wateva, do something, i can't live with no bot xD

PostPosted: Sun Oct 17, 2010 3:15 pm 
Snake
Snake

ye it's the same problem here

i can't play tibia without tibia auto

idk why the programer ignore us

please help us -,-

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 2:29 am 
Site Admin

You guys are not ignored.. It's just that we can't reply every single time someone posts the same bug.. We know that and we are working on that.. We just can't seem to find a real reason for it..

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 4:48 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

Wateva, I think the problem is with Tibia client, because as I said before my TA doesn't work with normal Tibia Client, its work only for few min and then its stooped, but when i run it from MC downloaded from blackd tools its working well. Not at all because its still not working with monkeys but for example dragons, dwarfs, larva's, pirates working very well. What do you think :?: :?:

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 5:33 pm 
Rat
Rat

@ gugu~
I agree with you. I've setted on 2 bot chars. One midium ek on Frost giants which are not so well known monsters and second 40 kina on Elf's. Elf's one was on mc. I went afk for 2h. Ek nearly died coz it stopped to attaking Giants, lured abut 7 and was standing like an idiot, just healing. But there was't problem with another knight which haunted well known monsters... So i think you have to search in things like that.
Sorry for my eng; P I hope u'll fix that fast ;)

PostPosted: Mon Oct 18, 2010 9:37 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

I also saw that TA attack pirates murder but some times ignored especial one and when i turn creature info, the monster which TA don't attack, doesn't have any information and Bot didn't see them. Some players see that before me and said that CIP change ip for some monsters, but its looks impossible because when pirate who was ignoring by TA attack me, then i close my TA and Tibia client turn it again and then bot see it.

COMMON GUYS give Wateva and other admins some ideas, maybe some one of us gonna say something useful for them!
BE ACTIVE! :twisted: :twisted: :o

PostPosted: Tue Oct 19, 2010 5:32 pm 

Akilez and I are not completely active right now, but I believe I know the problem now and am able to fix it within the week.

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 5:38 pm 
Rat
Rat

Cavebot problem fix'd on 2.7.1?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 6:59 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

Hevengard wrote:
Cavebot problem fix'd on 2.7.1?

The same question..
?

PostPosted: Fri Oct 22, 2010 10:12 pm 
Snake
Snake

jajajaj mine auto exits after i load tibia, doesnt seem to work one bit

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 4:00 am 
Rat
Rat

somebody help me .... why does it come out as 1.9.2 on my desktop when i extract the tibiaauto program.... and it doesnt run or install itself

PostPosted: Sat Oct 23, 2010 7:45 pm 
Snake
Snake

Same for me, maybe its for premium members only?

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 8:46 am 
Wolf
Wolf

its doesn't work to me as well

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:12 am 
Banshee
Banshee

People! Have a look on the buttons where you click... Obviously someone linked the button on the download page not to the last but to the first version of TA accidently! It is written in great letters on the download button that it will download TA 1.9.2 at the moment.
To get the right version press the 'View all files' button next to the download button and get the LATEST version of TA (2.7.1) manually. That can't be so difficult not to find out for yourself.

@ Admins: Please fix the link soon before someone gets nuts trying to install v1.9.2 the 100th time and still wondering why it does not work ... ;)

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Oct 24, 2010 11:15 pm 
Rat
Rat

lol i see! thanks!

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 116 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 4, 5, 6, 7, 8  Next