Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ] 
PostPosted: Tue Oct 26, 2010 10:02 pm 

The problem with TA eventually not attacking creatures has been found.
The number of creatures Tibia can now hold in memory is 1300, up from 250. So if you hunted in svargrond or some other place where there are lots of monsters and you can see 7 levels it would eventually stop attacking.

The fix changed this, but since 1300 is a lot it only checks the monsters it has so far.

Also the seller now checks your equipment for items to buy/sell so you can set it up to throwable items.

To come, I plan to make the seller,banker,cavebot and autogo work together when deciding where to go.
Currently you cannot add any alarm to the autogo that controls where you walk and use the seller/banker at the same time.

Feel free to discuss any features or bugs you find here, or you can post bugs in the bugs forum

Last edited by Wisling on Fri Nov 05, 2010 4:03 am, edited 4 times in total.

PostPosted: Wed Oct 27, 2010 2:33 am 
Rat
Rat

Thx to all the staff members :)

PostPosted: Fri Oct 29, 2010 3:59 pm 
Rat
Rat

This fix should be included with the last Tibia Auto release.
Had MAAANY problems because of it, now they are solved.

PostPosted: Sat Oct 30, 2010 10:17 am 
Wolf
Wolf

Great JOB !! works awesome for me :)

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:01 pm 
Rat
Rat

how do i get this fix i tried downloading it but i dont know wat to do after

PostPosted: Mon Nov 01, 2010 7:35 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

Wisling wrote:
You can replace these two files within your TA/mods/ folder

Often reading helps... Just do as Wisling says: replace two files in the 'mods' folder of you Tibiaauto installation directory with the two files contained in the zip archive ...

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 5:15 am 
Rat
Rat

ah man still dont attack monsters =(

PostPosted: Fri Nov 05, 2010 3:15 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

Wisling wrote:
The fix changed this, but since 1300 is a lot it only checks the monsters it has so far.

What does this mean exactly?

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Tue Nov 09, 2010 1:39 pm 

The patch I made before checked all 1300 monster slots, but even after hunting for many hours perhaps only the first 300 slots are filled. This reduced the CPU usage of the cavebot :)

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 9 posts ]