Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:09 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2
PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 6:50 am 
Banshee
Banshee

I assume that this thread is going to be the feedback thread for the new version, so I will post my bug reports/questions here. Maybe some bugs/question are not restricted to the changes of the new version.
  • When I try to disable the auto go/log while an alarm is active the bot freezes, i.e. the bot is still working but no window is responding and it is not possible to change anything or to simply stop the bot other than to kill the process (to be sure: I didn't try to reproduce it with any kind of alarm. Always happens to me with the following alarm: start module runemaker when soul points > 95).
  • How does the module priority work? Does that mean the bot won't return home (:= starts going to bank/depot/seller because one of auto banker/depot walker/auto seller kicks in) unless the conditions of the module with the highest priority are met (even if the conditions of the modules with less priority are met)? Or does the priority set in which order the stations are called when a return home occurs (e.g. priorities depot walker 5, seller 4, banker 3 -> when the bot returns home it first deposits the items in the depot, then goes to the seller and afterwards to the bank (whereat setting the banker before the seller doesn't make much sense anyways ...))
  • auto banker: now there are two conditions: amount of money and capacity. Are these connected via a OR or via an AND?
  • There is a typo in the auto go/log: an alarm of type resources is called resourceses in the alarm list.

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Nov 28, 2010 8:55 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

Second bug is when I push enable in autogo/logout, tibia crash.

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 2:15 am 
Rat
Rat

Thanks to this person who made it, i really glad that u have made this bot for us

PostPosted: Wed Dec 01, 2010 6:34 pm 
Wild Warrior
Wild Warrior

amazing but you shoulda focus on the current TA version, since >_< update is soon
but whatever is fine

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 12:22 am 

Priority works as follows.

When the normal criteria for a module taking control of walking are met,
It takes control if it has a higher priority than the current module in control.
Otherwise it waits until the current module in control releases control and takes control even if the criteria are not met anymore.

The cavebot always has a priority of 1(lowest)

If "Stop By __" is checked then if any other module with a "Stop By ____" setting is active it will automatically try to take control.

Do not that TA checks if a module can do anything at the location it is trying to get to, as what use would it be to go to a seller if it had nothing to buy or sell.

Eg.
Seller: stop by=1, priority=3
Banker: stop by=1, priority=5

If the seller activates, the banker immediately takes over if it can do anything at the bank. Once it's done at the bank, it goes to the Seller even if the original criteria are no longer met.

If the banker activates, the seller immediately gets in line behind the banker if it has stuff to buy/sell. Once it's done at the bank, it goes to the Seller.

The banker walks when either caps<value OR gold>value

:) Will look into other problems.

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 10:27 am 
Behemoth
Behemoth

So what have I to do to make auto banker working cuz if I only enabling it, it's not working ;s Should I make the way after enabling auto banker or what? ;s

@EDIT

Aff haha I'm noob -.- show map is saving all the path hehe sorry :P

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:49 pm 
Snake
Snake

I found what seems to be a bug.

I left my knight in trainning mode in rotworms, the fact is, some hours later the backpack was full(i forgot the auto banker) and my serpent sword was missing O.o (new char in candia)

Well, after some time I discovered the cause. It seems that when the backpack is full the bot gives priority to GOLD, so, all lumps of dirt and carrion worm claws were changed for gold coins.

This is what happenned with my serpent sword... So, there are only some itens that bot don't change for gold, for now I discovered that it don't dispense potion, rope and shovel...

PostPosted: Thu Dec 02, 2010 3:55 pm 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Hmm what to do to make banker and depot walker working in one trip to town? ;s Cuz I enabled banker and depot walker and it's going to the bank but after that the char is going back to exp place instead of deposit other things to depot :]

I have following settings:

Banker priority: 5
Deposit when: 1000

Depot Walker Priority: 1
Go to depot when cap below: 50

Should I make banker by checking capacity instead of cash? or what?

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:36 am 

Mortar2142 wrote:
I found what seems to be a bug.

I left my knight in trainning mode in rotworms, the fact is, some hours later the backpack was full(i forgot the auto banker) and my serpent sword was missing O.o

Thanks, this situation happens much less often than it used to, but it still happens. Thanks for the bug report, it was very helpful.

@ Nowy93

I'll be including an option to stop by other places while in town. It's still being tested.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 5:53 am 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Well yesterday I have made script with depositer etc. I have added all the items which I only want to loot. After loading script today character didn't want to go to the bank and my Item config just changed... And I need to make it once again... Could you check this? ;s

@EDIT

I noticed that after loading a script (it automatically switchs on all modules) I have to enable Auto Banker once again to make it working.

@EDIT 2

And about the banker if I put 0 in deposit gold It will deposit by checking capacity which I put? Hope you know what I mean :P

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 1:55 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

Zgloa wrote:
auto banker: now there are two conditions: amount of money and capacity. Are these connected via a OR or via an AND?

That's right, the auto banker-gold amount-capacity-question is still open. ;)

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 2:49 pm 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Huh so I know now how it's working. I just enabled Auto Banker with 1k going to depot. Capacity is the same as in depot walker. Both (depot walker and banker) have marked Stop by... Banker priority is set to: 5, depot walker priority is: 4. And it's all working in one trip to town. First it's going to deposit cash and if the char see the depot he is going to deposit all the items. Great! When I took some more lvls to use mana potions on my knights I will test auto buyer hehe ;d Hope it works also :D

PostPosted: Fri Dec 03, 2010 9:21 pm 

This is because attacking is more important. It seems silly to go pick up some loot while you're being hit by a monster when you can do it afterward.

Also the loot from floor setting only picks up items every 8-10 squares or so so that it does enough walking in between pickups not to be led away by a trail of gold.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 28 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2