Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:11 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next
PostPosted: Sat Feb 12, 2011 11:39 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

There is a bug with the stairs in yalahar shop tower. He walks first to vincent to buy spears
after that he walks down to chuckles to buy manas, but it bugs so he just walks up and down the stairs there..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 5:06 am 
Site Admin

Open SHOW MAP, walk next to the stair and go up the stair just ONE sqm before going up. On showmap, see if the square where the stair should be is marked as stair.. If not, right click that spot and select stair. If you have "Extended research" on than you should turn it off. If you NEED it to be on, right click where the stair should be, click EDIT, click >>> until you reach the LAST ID, select 'go up' or stair. something like that. This might crash TA so SAVE your script before editing it.

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 3:57 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

Wateva wrote:
Open SHOW MAP, walk next to the stair and go up the stair just ONE sqm before going up. On showmap, see if the square where the stair should be is marked as stair.. If not, right click that spot and select stair. If you have "Extended research" on than you should turn it off. If you NEED it to be on, right click where the stair should be, click EDIT, click >>> until you reach the LAST ID, select 'go up' or stair. something like that. This might crash TA so SAVE your script before editing it.

I solved it by buying manas first, and then walking up to vincent to buy spears, and that solved the problem for me.
Lol :-)

Now i just need to find how to set up a script that can open the mechanisms in yalahar, and then i will fkin pwn in botting with TA

PostPosted: Mon Feb 14, 2011 8:21 pm 
Behemoth
Behemoth

You can use script for talking with yala guards to changing the quarters :P

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 5:51 pm 
Poison Spider
Poison Spider

Has anyone beside me noticed that the bot closes dead body's too fast to loot everything? I am hunting cycs and when I go use cavebot and add in the custom items halberds and battle shields he only sometimes loots them because the bot closes the body before it can take the stuff out of it.

anyone else seen this happen? and if so any way to slow down the time he closes it?

PostPosted: Tue Feb 15, 2011 8:43 pm 
Poison Spider
Poison Spider

I also found another bug. if you use sort loot and have gold going into a bp if that bp is full and do not have another bp you will have a non stop loop asking you to open a new bp that you can not stop unless you kill tibia auto in task manager.

PostPosted: Wed Feb 23, 2011 6:32 pm 
Rat
Rat

I need ID of Reins, can someone help me?

PostPosted: Thu Feb 24, 2011 6:14 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

JarekJarosz1990 wrote:
I need ID of Reins, can someone help me?

The lastest version of TA loots all new item IDs
And Reins are new items :)
So its looted

PostPosted: Sat Feb 26, 2011 11:08 pm 

It's actually all items with ID's higher than a set value.
So if an old item is deleted and replaced, then it will not get looted

PostPosted: Sun Feb 27, 2011 6:26 am 
Banshee
Banshee

fenixzux wrote:
I also found another bug. if you use sort loot and have gold going into a bp if that bp is full and do not have another bp you will have a non stop loop asking you to open a new bp that you can not stop unless you kill tibia auto in task manager.
I have noticed that as well and had my fights with the message. There is a way to stop this without killing TA: wait for the bot to loot another mob and affirm the message when the dead body is open and the sort loot module will accept that as your next bp for the time being. Now you are able to disable the sort loot module since the message is gone. Not a very nice solution since you have to retrieve your items from that body again, but at least you don't have to kill the whole bot.

fenixzux wrote:
Has anyone beside me noticed that the bot closes dead body's too fast to loot everything?
Is there a chance that you had the auto looter and the cavebot looting enabled simultaneously? Another possibility for that could be a bad configured sort loot which sorts some items back into the dead bodies ... Besides those mentioned "operating errors" I haven't noticed the bot not looting everything so far …

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 9:01 am 
Ghost
Ghost

Something has happened with TA..
IDK if cipsoft has found something..
I have had this script for quite a long.. and it doesnt want to start walking, its like i get a freeze.. (it just takes one step)
so i tried a different script.. and same thing happened..
so i restarted my computer and tried again, and same thing happened..
he takes one step and stops, then i walk with arrows and he starts to walk again.. but when i stop using arrows he stops moving..

PostPosted: Mon Feb 28, 2011 10:19 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

Two different accounts and different configts and two different computers and two different OS.. and still, the bot says walking to ...
but the client is acting like it freezes.. but after a few taps on the arrows and he starts to walk with arrows but not with bot..
and without cavebot enabled there is not problem walking.. :S

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 3:03 pm 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

that sounds like what used to happen in 7,6 servers where cavebot got randomly stuck. is it near the wall when it does that? does the client attempt to walk into the wall when that happens (doesnt always show)?

PostPosted: Tue Mar 01, 2011 4:21 pm 
Site Admin

Have you tried to change the mapping type?

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Thu Mar 03, 2011 12:50 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

Wateva, there wasnt a problem with the mapping type, i always use TA-mapping.

Anyways I solved the problem by removing tibia and TA by deleting it (without sending it to trashcan or uninstall).
then i restarted the computer and after that i reinstalled both and it started to work again,

for a few seconds i thought cipsoft had me :/

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 92 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1 ... 3, 4, 5, 6, 7  Next