Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:29 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next
PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 7:26 am 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Guys just uninstall TA, delete old TA folder and then install the new version from here: http://sourceforge.net/projects/tibiaau ... to/2.10.0/

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 8:34 am 
Snake
Snake

Thank you very much. Works great for me.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 12:21 pm 
Rat
Rat

First: hay there, I'm new in here.
Second: thanks a lot for TA.

Third: theres a smallthing that I have a honest request to get done.

I'm quite new in Tibia (2-3 weeks). Found TA really helphul. and quite easy (now looking into python as I'm programming on some languages already - wiki suffers lack of ta-scripting documentation anyway). When I realised that Loot Sorter disturbs Looters, I made it swithing on/off by Auto go/of at some waypoints. Everything is working great, but I'm finding really annoying, that launching Sorter on by "start mod(s)" highlights TA window (even if minimised and with "highlight window when..." unchecked). It really dont change anything in bot working, but have an odd tendention to kill fullscreen mode of my media players or unfocus any other application (annoying especially when typeing - even in tibia). So I will be preatty happy, when with next version there will be a tiny fix to that :)

Hm... Realised that it hadn't disturbed me during making this post. Tiny evil thing sometimes work as it should. Probably because both apps minimised to try icon now.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:01 pm 
Rat
Rat

Food eater working for me

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 2:36 pm 
Poison Spider
Poison Spider

My TA doesnt loot GPs :(

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 3:45 pm 

Fixed the default download on Sourceforge.
The way TA works has not changed so any new bugs are either old bugs or something you forgot to do to make TA work .

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 4:08 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

yergo wrote:
… highlights TA window …
Auto go/log - general configuration - untick "highlight window when alarm sound".
I hope that is what you wanted.

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 5:29 pm 
Rat
Rat

yergo wrote:
(even if minimised and with "highlight window when..." unchecked)

Zgloa wrote:
Auto go/log - general configuration - untick "highlight window when alarm sound".

Nope, thats not that - though so too.

PostPosted: Thu May 05, 2011 6:14 pm 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Zgloa wrote:
yergo wrote:
… highlights TA window …
I hope that is what you wanted.

I guess he says that's not working so that's why he want to make it working cause it's disturbing him. And I've got the same problem It's sooooooo annoying :P

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 2:19 am 
Poison Spider
Poison Spider

Wisling wrote:
The way TA works has not changed so any new bugs are either old bugs or something you forgot to do to make TA work .

I´ve been using TA for years and that bug never happened before :( . Do you know what could I do to solve it?

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 7:43 am 
Rat
Rat

With last version it was announced that:
Quote:
ShowMap: Made extended research a savable parameter

When I have this parameter saved in my config file and load that file to TA it in fact display that research is active. But to make bot digging his way I must open "Show map", uncheck and than check again this researching. Not very big issue, but I thing that you just forgot to activate smth after checking checkbox when loading, so hope that it's easy to fix :p

Keto:
Have you ever been changing smth in TA .xml files? Maybe you should try to uninstall and install TA again. Not really need to write, that I'm quite sure, that you already have checked if any gp-looting is for sure enabled or items IDs proper, so I'm not suggesting to do this again ;p

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 8:55 am 
Behemoth
Behemoth

Keto wrote:
Wisling wrote:

I´ve been using TA for years and that bug never happened before :( . Do you know what could I do to solve it?

Mark 'Loot GP' in Auto Attack xd

PostPosted: Fri May 06, 2011 1:07 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

yergo wrote:
yergo wrote:
(even if minimised and with "highlight window when..." unchecked)

Zgloa wrote:

Nope, thats not that - though so too.

Oh sorry. I must have missed that line from yours.
If it still highlights even when unchecked then this might really be a bug.

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:19 pm 
Rat
Rat

Another up for Tibia ;) Go Go Masters.... Poof... Fix ;) Just letting people know they had an update

PostPosted: Thu May 12, 2011 1:22 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

maddz18 wrote:
Another up for Tibia ;) Go Go Masters.... Poof... Fix ;) Just letting people know they had an update

Cip will finish with botter no because a new system but alot updates making programer die of alot work HAHAHAHA

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 37 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3  Next