Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Mon Aug 19, 2019 5:05 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Next Update
PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 5:07 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

To all those impatient whiners: I'm a programmer myself, so let me explain the reason why updating a bot takes so long. Wisling doesn't have the source code of Tibia, which means he doesn't know everything about the client's architecture and all he knows is what he can read from the memory used by Tibia and a little information from the hexadecimal code of the compiled client. Coding a programme, which should cooperate with another with having such little information is super* hard. We should all be grateful, that Wisling keeps finding time to do all that stuff. He's a god damn hero.
Now - can you please stop whining about the new version and keep silently pressing F5 on the main Tibia Auto page? Everyone would be delighted.

* - the "f word" would be much better in this place. I ask the mods to decide whether it is legal and delete this note and the asterisk next to "super" or change "super" into "f**cking". Thanks in advance.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 6:07 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

hahaha mate we all appreciate it, no need for your rude comments though

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 7:05 pm 
Rat
Rat

lockinviter wrote:
To all those impatient whiners: I'm a programmer myself, so let me explain the reason why updating a bot takes so long. Wisling doesn't have the source code of Tibia, which means he doesn't know everything about the client's architecture and all he knows is what he can read from the memory used by Tibia and a little information from the hexadecimal code of the compiled client. Coding a programme, which should cooperate with another with having such little information is super* hard. We should all be grateful, that Wisling keeps finding time to do all that stuff. He's a god damn hero.
Now - can you please stop whining about the new version and keep silently pressing F5 on the main Tibia Auto page? Everyone would be delighted.

* - the "f word" would be much better in this place. I ask the mods to decide whether it is legal and delete this note and the asterisk next to "super" or change "super" into "f**cking". Thanks in advance.

You can also decompile Tibia binaries. Sometimes it's easier to read than HEX.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:29 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

I just have one question...I think never autoban system used by cip works with T.A...even in the first mass ban with that system...but now some guys was punished, I dunno if they did everything right, don't telling anyone that they use TA, always be infont the PC and etc...
So T.A is decetable now? what u guys will do to be undetectable again? (if that's possible...)
thx Wisling for the great job :D

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 8:40 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

vocabulary wrote:
lockinviter wrote:

You can also decompile Tibia binaries. Sometimes it's easier to read than HEX.

That's what I meant, actually. My bad.

frenetico wrote:
I just have one question...I think never autoban system used by cip works with T.A...even in the first mass ban with that system...but now some guys was punished, I dunno if they did everything right, don't telling anyone that they use TA, always be infont the PC and etc...
So T.A is decetable now? what u guys will do to be undetectable again? (if that's possible...)
thx Wisling for the great job :D

IMHO there are many ways of proving that you are using some illegal software. No matter how hard you try, it is always possible that somebody will gain some proofs against you. The only solution might be trying as hard as possible and keeping in mind, that there is risk. Since CipSoft has invented bot auto detection, risk is inevitable.
Bot developers always say: you are using the bot at your own risk.

PostPosted: Sat Jul 09, 2011 10:50 pm 
Rat
Rat

Im a trainee programmer, but i dont know everything yet... where can i learn some about this stuff? (maybe to help u?)

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:28 am 
Vampire
Vampire

alvarobg wrote:
Im a trainee programmer, but i dont know everything yet... where can i learn some about this stuff? (maybe to help u?)

tpforums.org

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 4:35 am 
Goblin
Goblin

Wilsing is there an update of how the programming is going? so keen to get back into botting away haha! must be hard if you thought you could do it friday but now its sunday.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:07 am 
Rat
Rat

ADD an HUD (like in the flash client) pls =) , It will be helpful

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 12:16 pm 
Dwarf
Dwarf

To my ears came the news that this new vercion of the tibia is much anti-bot code and it is very difficult to create a bot, Dolera us have, the developer of Magebot, and was the one who told us about the changes on the client the tibia.

Do not despair, wisling is doing its job, we must help.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 1:40 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

i know i shouldn't say it here but whatever, i'm glad that cip has finally found a way to cripple botting.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 2:45 pm 
Rat
Rat

Let's ddos Cip then

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:37 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

vocabulary wrote:
Let's ddos Cip then

bad idea, while DDoS is not illegal in some countries your ISP might be notified and you may lose your internets because of abuse (i've seen that happen).

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 3:42 pm 
Rat
Rat

sinep wrote:
i know i shouldn't say it here but whatever, i'm glad that cip has finally found a way to cripple botting.

neo bot works fine, was updated the same day Tibia was and works perfectly ; o

Post subject: Please Wait
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:17 pm 
Rat
Rat

Only need Wait and don't say:

jarvanti wrote:
sinep wrote:

neo bot works fine, was updated the same day Tibia was and works perfectly ; o

lol

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next