Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Sat Aug 17, 2019 5:54 pm

All times are UTC

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next
 Post subject: Re: Next Update
PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:35 pm 
Rat
Rat

LOL, me too. First banishment - Delete account - lose over 750K and lots of gear. It was a risk I took, but sad we can't find out how this automatic detection is working :(.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:44 pm 
Stalker
Stalker

My Sugestion is to keep ur money etc at noob char, then u will loose ur character but nothing more

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:53 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

http://images.tibiabr.com/hotnews/20110 ... esiste.jpg
just look what the Daniel ''Black D'' said...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 5:56 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

Ahh im still w8 Tibia auto my chars is staying offline with full stamina u atre the best plx Fast Aitia auto i need daown stamina And Exp :D

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Eureka wrote:
LOL, me too. First banishment - Delete account - lose over 750K and lots of gear. It was a risk I took, but sad we can't find out how this automatic detection is working :(.

me too lost more or less this, but i will continue using tibia auto, because everything I had been the TA who gave me hohoho

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:07 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

Best way to identify botters is to look who plays right after an update to see the new content and who stays offline because his bot is not adapted to the new client yet ... ;)

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:11 pm 
Dark Monk
Dark Monk

Wisling wrote:
EDIT#2:This has been more complicated that I thought, mostly because I've had to learn a few new things. I've broken through some dead ends and will try and finish everything by Monday. :)

May the force be with you!

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:23 pm 
Rat
Rat

I think that making new client with bot included will be easier than making updates in bot (searching addresses etc. every few weeks). You should consider that - you have all graphics and I think Tibia protocol can be found on the Internet if not it will be easier to update protocol and graphics than updating bot.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:40 pm 
Rat
Rat

krwq wrote:
I think that making new client with bot included will be easier than making updates in bot (searching addresses etc. every few weeks). You should consider that - you have all graphics and I think Tibia protocol can be found on the Internet if not it will be easier to update protocol and graphics than updating bot.

No.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 6:58 pm 
Wolf
Wolf

krwq wrote:

That would be like a blind man walking through a minefield with a blind guide dog.

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:44 pm 
Rat
Rat

ask the neobot devs how they did it in 1 day ;o

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 7:50 pm 
Monk
Monk

well if neo bot so fast maybe they have big programs team...

PostPosted: Sun Jul 10, 2011 9:26 pm 
Site Admin

THREAD LOCKED!

WHY? TOO MUCH USELESS TALK AROUND HERE! NEW VERSION WILL BE OUT WHEN IT'S OUT! WAIT!

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 6:46 am 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

Zgloa wrote:
Best way to identify botters is to look who plays right after an update to see the new content and who stays offline because his bot is not adapted to the new client yet ... ;)

Last year i had a holiday trip for a week right after summer update. i must be a botter :)

@whateva, remember what happened last update? instead of containing this to this thread now we will have 20 threads :)

PostPosted: Mon Jul 11, 2011 3:40 pm 
Banshee
Banshee

Strazdas wrote:
Last year i had a holiday trip for a week right after summer update. i must be a botter :)

I bet a years wages you are! :D

Always use the Search Button prior to starting a new thread. No one is interested in answering the same questions again and again and reactions to new threads for old questions/problems/bugs and double posts will be accordingly.
Download the latest version of TibiaAuto here and make sure it's the correct version. You can always browse all files if the version does not fit.
No need to hug me if I helped you, but a 'thank you (for your post)' is always welcome.

Post new topic This topic is locked, you cannot edit posts or make further replies.  [ 76 posts ]  Go to page Previous  1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6  Next