Tibia Auto

Your place for knowledge.
It is currently Thu Jul 18, 2019 3:50 am

All times are UTC

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 8:57 pm 
Site Admin

Before I say anything: WELCOME NEOBOT USERS!

After getting a private message from a former NeoBot user I though about quoting myself to answer some of the doubts those users might have when entering the TibiaAuto realm.

To begin with, we don't sell scripts, we do it for free. Check out the cavebot scripts forum for cavebot scripts (doh), and the Python Scrips forum for scripts to do stuff TibiaAuto isn't created for (like using an obsidian knife on corpses, changing the ring when a condidion you set up is met and dozens more).

If you need a specific cavebot script than go to the request forum under the cavebot script forum.

If you are having dificulty creating a script remember one thing: forget what you knew with Neo. TibiaAuto is automated so you don't need to write a single code line..

Note: since TA is a free bot, consider clicking on some *** (I can't say... google rules) on the forum or on the app every now and than.
Note2: you may donate to the programmer if you wish, but that's not required.
Note3: do NOT sell scripts. Give them. :-)
Note4: Share your knowledge and doubts. We will help you when we can.

As a last note, remember that CIP introduced many changes to Tibia and since we only have one programmer he is having a hard time fixing TA. Also, do NOT ask for new versions and be reasonable with other on the forum.

If anyone has anything to add, fell free to reply to this post!

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:12 pm 
Fire Elemental
Fire Elemental

Wateva wrote:
Before I say anything: WELCOME NEOBOT USERS!

As a last note, remember that CIP introduced many changes to Tibia and since we only have one programmer he is having a hard time fixing TA. Also, do NOT ask for new versions and be reasonable with other on the forum.

Please understand that Tibiaauto is Free and the programmer only do this for fun/hobbie, so just wait to the update comes..

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:29 pm 
Snake
Snake

yes you are right! but only one thing kills all of your points neo stills undetectable and i thought tibia auto was supreme 1 year ago
not anymore since 4 of my accounts are deleted i really thank a lot to tibia auto but lets face the truth :( and you might say that i dot know how to is it or whatever
and by the way have you notice that neo have resigned? not selling key time anymore XD

thanks a lot wisling really true warrior of freedom

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:37 pm 
Site Admin

My post is to welcome the orphan members of NeoBot.. Yes, I know that Neo is out of business, that's why I've created this quick FAQ to the users..

Also, if there's any NeoBot programmer out there that wishes to program to TibiaAuto, please, send a private message to Wisling..

WARNING: Lack of Wiki Reading causes Dumbness..
Donate towards a better future of our server.

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 9:47 pm 
Snake
Snake

Wateva wrote:
My post is to welcome the orphan members of NeoBot.. Yes, I know that Neo is out of business, that's why I've created this quick FAQ to the users..

Also, if there's any NeoBot programmer out there that wishes to program to TibiaAuto, please, send a private message to Wisling..

could it be open source the problem of detecting system? i mean, would it be so hard to cip to know how it works tibia auto?
forgive me if im telling nonsense stuff XD

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 10:26 pm 
Rat
Rat

Hmmm good idea, let me click on some ***** today!

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:07 pm 
Ghost
Ghost

andor478 wrote:
Wateva wrote:

could it be open source the problem of detecting system? i mean, would it be so hard to cip to know how it works tibia auto?

few neobot users got deleted too , so i dont think so

source : http://forums.tibianeobot.com/showthrea ... ek-deleted

PostPosted: Mon Jan 16, 2012 11:23 pm 
Vampire
Vampire

Welcome the little orphans Neo bot :lol:

Sempre melhorando!

Visite o perfil de nossa Guild em Neptera:

http://www.facebook.com/Peace.On.Hell

Ou "Pesquise" no facebook o nome da guild: Peace On Hell. E não esqueça de "Curtir" a pagina.

Flogão:
http://www.flogao.com.br/peaceonhell

Quer bater um papo é so add:
peaceonhellsempre@hotmail.com

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 12:18 am 
Giant Spider
Giant Spider

Welcome to the class NeoBot ... and I am here to remember if someone wants to "sell" a script we'll be here to give these same scripts just do requests ... and you found me a lot in the forum br ... whenever I need the orders ... (I do not know 100% but I think I come at 85%) kk

sorry for the words and use a translator

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 5:43 am 
Rat
Rat

Lipito18 wrote:
Welcome the little orphans Neo bot :lol:

made my day :DDDD

That was nice of you, Wateva. I was using TA untill i got banned, then i got neobot and since now i botted with NeoBot :P
But since i am a former TA'ian it wont be hard to remember what i knew :D

Peace out!

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 8:52 am 
Snake
Snake

sonyblack36 wrote:
andor478 wrote:
Wateva wrote:

few neobot users got deleted too , so i dont think so

source : http://forums.tibianeobot.com/showthrea ... ek-deleted

i new this was about to come than you remember that players can also report boters?
a friend of mine got deleted one acc for botting with neo hi stills with its aother 10 accs botting... and me? i got all of my accounts deleted in less than 2 months :( not complaining we all know the rules of the game

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 10:24 am 
Dragon Lord
Dragon Lord

NeoBot was/is detectable.

PostPosted: Tue Jan 17, 2012 2:35 pm 
Giant Spider
Giant Spider

all bot is detectable just someone to watch over 20 minutes you'll notice that you use bot .. to bot with auto responder is easy to get caught on the ground of repeat responses etc ...
I myself do not use or numca tried using the auto responder for this reason it is easier to be caught .. at least if you record someone using bot is only you to answer (I had ignored this guy) and was already =)

PostPosted: Wed Jan 18, 2012 5:58 pm 
Goblin
Goblin

Brother, brohter, brother...ok, I have no words to tell you how amazing you are. You're a beast, You're the best, you're my boy lol. THANK YOU FOR ALL MACHINE!
I'm a cop in real life and I love you like the TIBIA ! <3 :twisted:

att: Francisco from Argentina / Silvera. :D

PostPosted: Wed Feb 08, 2012 9:50 am 
Rat
Rat

THIS BOT IS A REALLY PIECE OF SHIT,

WHILLE YOU ARE PLAYING THAT OPEN A FUCKING ADVERTISTING PAGE, LAGGING BOT AND TIBIA FOR LOW PCS BECAUSE THAT OPEN INTERNET EXPLORER:

Feb 08 2012, 10:47:59 CET Died at Level 93 by a lizard legionnaire.

THANKS FUCKERS! _)_